Water bus Line 3 vaporetto Venice - Piazzale Roma, Ferrovia, Murano
In Venice the vaporetto Line 3 of the ACTV public transport service operates a passenger transport service in the historic center and lagoon: from Piazzale Roma and Ferrovia it goes straight to Murano. It is the fastest way to reach the island of Murano.
Route Line 3 Venice water bus
From Piazzale Roma head to the Railway and then straight to Murano; here in the Grand Canal of Murano makes all the stops and then starts again without a stop for the Ferrovia and Piazzale Roma.Line 3 P.le Roma → Murano → P.le Roma
P.LE ROMA "D" - FERROVIA "D" - MURANO COLONNA "A" - MURANO FARO "A1" - MURANO NAVAGERO - MURANO VENIER - MURANO DA MULA - MURANO MUSEO "A" - MURANO DA MULA - MURANO VENIER - MURANO NAVAGERO - MURANO FARO "A1" - MURANO COLONNA "A" - FERROVIA "C" - P.LE ROMA "E"
Rides every 30 minutes from 6.20 am to 7.10 pm (last ride from Piazzale Roma).
The runs from 6.20 am to 7.50 am only from Monday to Saturday.
Click here for the ACTV table with the timetables of all Line 3 stops
Here you buy with the same price as the Ticket Office. 1 ticket: 75 minutes € 9,50; 24 hours € 25; 48 hours € 35; 72 hours € 45; 7 days € 65.
You can choose the ticket valid for 75 minutes, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 7 days. Once bought, pick it up at the ticket office in Piazzale Roma (car and bus terminal) from 7.00 to 19.30.
- Show your smartphone voucher and collect a paper ticket at the Venezia Unica ticket office in Piazzale Roma; alternatively, enter the voucher number at any Venezia Unica self-service ticket machine.
- The validity of your tickets begins at the time of validation and ends at the same time (not at the end of the day)
What the service includes
- Instant ticket delivery.
- Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Wheelchair accessible: wheelchair users pay € 1.50 and their carers will get a free ticket.
- Unlimited use of public transport (vaporetti and ACTV buses) in the city of Venice.
- Unlimited use of water buses and buses in Lido, islands of the lagoon and mainland (Mestre, Marghera).
Does not include the ACTV service to / from Marco Polo Airport, vaporetto lines 16, 19 and 21, Casinò and Alilaguna lines.
Places of cultural interest near the Line 3 Venice water bus stops
Piazzale Roma: Church of Tolentini
Ferrovia: Church of Scalzi, Church of San Simeone Piccolo
Murano: Piazzetta della colonna, Fondamenta dei Vereri, Palazzo Contarini/Mazzolà, Ballarin Bridge, Taverna di S. Stefano, Bridge and Church of S. Pietro, Pharmacy settecentesca, Vivarini Bridge, Palazzo da Mula, Glass Museum.
Fares for tourists and not residents
- Single ride € 9.50
- 24 hours € 25
- 48 hours € 35
- 72 hours € 45
- 7 days € 65
Residents of the Municipality of Venice and usual visitors
For residents and those who come to Venice often - even residents outside the municipality - the Venezia Unica card is available, which allows you to load tickets and passes for navigation lines on paper.
Prices for activation of the Venezia Unica
- € 10 for residents of the Municipality of Venice
- € 20 for residents of the Veneto Region (only € 10 excluding navigation)
- € 100 for residents outside the Veneto Region (only € 10 excluding navigation)
Once the Venezia Unica card is activated, you can choose to load the various options for navigating and taking the buses.
- single ticket valid for 75 minutes € 1.50
- single ticket valid 100 minutes € 2
- 10 journeys carnet valid 75 minutes € 14
- 10 journeys valid carnet 100 minutes € 19