Water bus Line 11 bus + vaporetto Venice - Lido, Pellestrina, Chioggia
In Venice the Line 11 of the ACTV public transport service is a line that operates a passenger transport service from the Lido to Chioggia and vice versa.
Route Line 11 Venice bus + ferry + bus + vaporetto
From Lido S.M.E. the service is organized as follows:
– From Lido S.M.E to Alberoni Faro Rocchetta with bus line 11.
– From Alberoni Faro Rocchetta to Santa Maria del Mare with line 11 Ferry Boat (bus line 11 on board).
– From Santa Maria del Mare to Pellestrina Cimitero with bus line 11.
– From Pellestrina Cimitero to Chioggia with vaporetto line 11 and vice versa (it stops on Ca' Roman only on demand; booking boat passage 20' before at the toll-free number 800845065).
Vehicles that can be embarked for a fee on Line 11 Pellestrina ⟷ Chioggia: bicycles and motorbikes can be embarked, after full boarding of passengers, in a limited number and always at the discretion of the captain.
Payable means of transport on Line 11 Ferry Boat Alberoni ⟷ Santa Maria del Mare: bicycles, motorbikes, cars, trucks and minibuses.
Line 11 Lido S.M.E. ⟷ Alberoni ⟷ Lido di Pellestrina ⟷ Ca' Roman ⟷ Chioggia
LIDO S.M.E. - ALBERONI FARO ROCCHETTA - SANTA MARIA DEL MARE - PELLESTRINA CIMITERO - CA' ROMAN - CHIOGGIA and viceversa
Bicycles can be embarked, after total boarding of passengers, in a number at the discretion of the captain.
From Lido: every 60 minutes from 00.25 am to 5.50 am and from 8.30 pm to 11.25 pm (last run from the Lido). Every 30 minutes from 5.50 am to 8.30 am, from 9.30 am to 11.30 am, from 12.30 am to 2.40 pm, from 3.40 pm to 8.30 pm.
Night runs until 5.50 am and evening runs from 9.30 pm stop at Ca' Roman only on request (booking boat passage 20' before at the toll-free number 800845065).
- The 00.25 am run only takes place on nights between Saturday and Sunday, Sunday and Monday and between a holiday and the following day. In summer from May 22nd to 1 October it takes place every day.
From Chioggia: every 60 minutes from 00.45 am to 5.40 am, from 8.45 am to 10.50 am and from 8.00 pm to 8.45 pm.
Every 30 minutes from 5.40 am to 7.45 am and from 10.50 am to 12.30 am, from 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm, from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
- Night runs until 6.10 am and evening runs from 9.45 pm to 11.45 pm stop at Ca 'Roman only on request (booking boat passage at least 20' before at the toll-free number 800845065).
- The 00.45 ride is only available on nights between Saturday and Sunday, Sunday and Monday and between a holiday and the following day. In summer from May 22nd to 1 October it takes place every day.
Please visit the Actv page to know all the specifications that belong to this line:
Click here for the ACTV table with times of all stops Line 11
Here you buy with the same price as the Ticket Office. 1 ticket: 75 minutes € 9,50; 24 hours € 25; 48 hours € 35; 72 hours € 45; 7 days € 65.
You can choose the ticket valid for 75 minutes, 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 7 days. Once bought, pick it up at the ticket office in Piazzale Roma (car and bus terminal) from 7.00 to 19.30.
- Show your smartphone voucher and collect a paper ticket at the Venezia Unica ticket office in Piazzale Roma; alternatively, enter the voucher number at any Venezia Unica self-service ticket machine.
- The validity of your tickets begins at the time of validation and ends at the same time (not at the end of the day)
What the service includes
- Instant ticket delivery.
- Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Wheelchair accessible: wheelchair users pay € 1.50 and their carers will get a free ticket.
- Unlimited use of public transport (vaporetti and ACTV buses) in the city of Venice.
- Unlimited use of water buses and buses in Lido, islands of the lagoon and mainland (Mestre, Marghera).
Does not include the ACTV service to / from Marco Polo Airport, vaporetto lines 16, 19 and 21, Casinò and Alilaguna lines.
Places of cultural interest near Venice Line 11 water bus stops
Lido: Liberty Villas at Lido
Alberoni: Oasi delle Dune
Santa Maria del Mare: Church of San Pietro Apostolo
Pellestrina: Church of San Antonio
Ca' Roman: Oasi Naturalistica di Ca' Roman, Bunker.
Chioggia: Duomo di San Felice e San Fortunato, Torre dell'Orologio, Church and Oratorio della Santissima Trinità, Church ofSan Domenico, Church ofSan Giacomo, Palazzo Coumanel, Palazzo Granaio.