Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner Tour: a tour with a singer along Grand Canal and other canals of Venice followed by a special dinner.
A Gondola Ride along Grand Canal of Venice listening to music and pleasant Italian songs followed by a dinner in a restaurant nearby St. Matk's Square: bookings at best price, the meeting point, hours, fares and prices, seasonality and useful information.
Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner Tour - Grand Canal and canals of the centre of Venice
Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner Tour: € 93 per person.
This tour permits to see Venice by a unique perspective by sitting on a gondola that will ride small channels and a part of Grand Canal neraby Saint Mark's area. Five gondolas on a row will experience a unique tour listening to music and most famous Italian songs ever.
This is a skip the line tour: you will directly get on the gondola without queueing!
Among the monuments to which the gondola will pass by along the Grand Canal there're the Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and a view of Doge's Palace.
Besides you'll see Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro,
the house where Mozarth stayed during the Carnival - from February 11th to March 12th of 1771 - where he also gave a concert the 5th of March.are the Teatro La Fenice.
After the tour to not stop the magic this tour includes also a final dinner in a Restaurant Al Giglio nearby the landing stage that is very close to Saint Mark'Square; the best spot to finish a unique evening.
The tour goes with an App that you can download to receive all the comments about historical spots and attractions while you're passing by.
Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner's Price
Price per person: € 93.
Young until 12 years: € 89 per person.
Free under 2 years old only if child does not occupy its own seat.
Route of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
The starting point is in front of Santa Maria del Giglio Church, 100 meters far from Saint Mark's Square; from here the gondola sail on Grand Canal passing by Peggy Guggenheim Foundation, Punta della Dogana, Salute's Church, projected by Longhena and realized from 1631 and 1687. Here tyou'll be able to see a breathtaking view of Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's.
Then it takes Rio de l'Alboro to reach Rio della Veste where it passes by La Fenice Theatre before going back toward the Grand Canal.
But then the tour goes on with a dinner at Restaurant Al Giglio located few steps from here with a first and second course and a dessert.
Menu of the dinner of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
The menu at Restaurant Al Giglio includes 2 courses with a dessert among the following choice:
First courses: Rice with mixed local seafood,
Tagliolini pasta with shrimps and pesto sauce,
Ravioli pasta stuffed with ricotta cheese and spinach,
Rice with mixed local vegetables.
Second courses: Mixed fried local seafood with polenta-mais,
Venetian style local cuttlefish with polenta-mais,
Grilled beef entrecôte with roasted potatoes,
Escalope veal Italian Style with French fries, Mix of fresh seasonable vegetables.
Dessert: Homemade Venetian Tiramisu,
Venetian Chocolate cake,
Ice cream + coffee.
Drinks: Drinks are not included.
The choice of the courses is not replaceable. If clients want to take different courses they shall directly pay to the restaurant the difference due. The price doesn't include special request (candlelight, special cakes, prosecco wine, etc.)
In case of special diet request or food intolerance, please, communicate in advance to Venice Tours.
Meeting Point of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
– The meeting point is in front Santa Maria del Giglio Church, right in the Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio. Here the tour will also end.
– Here there will be our assistant waiting for you with the sign "GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR". Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage.
Duration of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
The ride lasts for about 30 minutes.
Hours and days of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
Every day from April 1st to October 31st. The Gondola Ride is not operating the day of Redentore, the day of the Historical Regatta and in case of exceptional bad weather.
Meeting time: 5.00pm.
Starting time: 5.10pm.
Languages available in the App of Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
The App providing all the information abouth historical spots along this tour is available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hindi.
Cancellation policy for Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
Reservation can be cancelled with no charge up to 30 hours before the Gondola Ride. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
Accessibility and useful information for Gondola Ride with Singer and Dinner
– This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
– Comfortable shoes suggested.
– The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
– Each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
– No queue.
– The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight.
– The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.
– The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row.
– You will receive the QR code and instruction to activate the mobile App after reservation by email. Please download the App before starting your tour.
– In case of special diet request or food intolerance, please, communicate in advance to Venice Tours.