Gondola Ride with Serenade Tour: a route with a singer and musicians along Grand Canal and other canals of Venice Italy
A Gondola Ride along canals of Venice listening to pleasant music and Italian songs: best price reservations, the meeting point, hours, fares and prices, seasonality and useful information.
Serenade Gondola Ride Tour - Grand Canal and canals of the centre of Venice
Serenade Gondola Ride Tour: € 41 per person.
This tour permits to see Venice by a unique perspective by sitting on a gondola that will ride small channels and a part of Grand Canal nearby Saint Mark's area. Some gondolas on a row will experience a unique tour listening to most famous Italian songs ever.
Among the monuments to which the gondola will pass by along the Grand Canal there're the Salute Church, Punta della Dogana and a view of Doge's Palace.
Besides you'll see Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro,
the house where Mozarth stayed during the Carnival - from February 11th to March 12th of 1771 - where he also gave a concert the 5th of March.are the Teatro La Fenice.
This is not a skip the line tour and doesn't include the App that you can download to receive all the comments about historical spots and attractions while you're passing by.
If you prefer to get on the gondola without queueing and also the App please go to the page of Gondola Ride Music and Singer Tour (only available from April 1st to October 31st).
Gondola Ride with Serenade's Price
Price per person: € 41.
Free under 2 years old only if child does not occupy its own seat.
Route of Gondola Ride with Serenade
The starting point is in front of Santa Maria del Giglio Church, 100 meters far from Saint Mark's Square; from here the gondola sail on Grand Canal passing by Peggy Guggenheim Foundation, Punta della Dogana, Salute's Church, projected by Longhena and realized from 1631 and 1687. Here tyou'll be able to see a breathtaking view of Doge's Palace and Saint Mark's.
Then it takes Rio de l'Alboro to reach Rio della Veste where it passes by La Fenice Theatre before going back toward the Grand Canal.
Meeting Point of Gondola Ride with Serenade
– The meeting point is in front Santa Maria del Giglio Church, right in the Campo (square) of Santa Maria del Giglio. Here the tour will also end.
– Here there will be our assistant waiting for you with the sign "GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR". Clients must wait for the assistant at the church and NOT go to the gondola landing stage.
Duration of Gondola Ride with Serenade
The ride lasts for about 30 minutes.
Hours and days of Gondola Ride with Serenade
Every day. The Gondola Ride is not operating the day of Redentore, the day of the Historical Regatta, on December 25th, on January 1st and in case of exceptional bad weather.
Starting time: From November to March every day at 3.30pm. From April to October every day at 6.30pm and at 7.30pm.
Meeting time: Participants have to arrive 15 minutes before the starting time.
Cancellation policy for Gondola Ride with Serenade
Reservation can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the Gondola Ride. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
Accessibility and useful information for Gondola Ride with Serenade
– This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
– Comfortable shoes suggested.
– The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
– Each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
– The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight.
– The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.
– The tour group includes a couple of musicians (a singer + a musician) that will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip, there is not a couple of musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row.