Discover Venice and Gondola Ride Tour: a walking guided tour followed by a gondola ride.
Discover Venice with a walk and a guided tour and finish with a Gondola Ride along Grand Canal and other canals of Venice Italy: bookings at best price, the meeting point, hours, fares and prices, seasonality and useful information.
Discover Venice and Gondola Ride Tour - Saint Mark District, Rialto Area; Grand Canal and other canals of Saint Mark's - Venice
Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour: € 53 per person.
First this tour make discover with a walking tour - lead by an official tourist guide of Venice
- the historical center of Venice between the Saint Mark's Square and Rialto area that is, the political and religious seat and the commercial seat of the Serenissima Republic.
The intinerary will touch the Theatre La Fenice, the Bovolo Staircase, the Rialto Bridge and its area.
Then mounts on a real gondola to make a ride that permits to see Venice by a unique perspective. Among the monuments to which the gondola will pass by are the Teatro La Fenice, the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana.
Besides you'll see Palazzo Molin del Cuoridoro,
the house where Mozarth stayed during the Carnival - from February 11th to March 12th of 1771 - where he also gave a concert the 5th of March.
This is a skip the line tour: you will directly get on the gondola without queueing!
Languages of the Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour's Price
The visit is monolingual with the following availabilities:
– from 1st April to 31th October English and French every day. German on Monday and Friday. Spanish on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
– from 1st November to 31 March English every day. German on Monday and Friday. French on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Spanish on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour's Price
Price per person: € 53. Reduced to € 33 from 2 to 5 years old included.
Free under 2 years old only if child does not occupy its own seat on the gondola.
Route of the Gondola Ride
The starting point is in front of Saint Mosè Church, 100 meters far from Saint Mark's Square; from here the gondola takes Rio de San Moisè to reach Rio dei Barcaroli where there's the Mozarth's House and then it passes by La Fenice Theatre. By riding the Rio de l'Alboro the gondola reaches
the Grand Canal right in front of Santa Maria della Salute Church projected by Longhena and realized from 1631 and 1687.
After a brief path along the Canal Grande - where it possible to see Punta della Dogana and Doge's Palace it enters in Rio de Saint Mosè where the ride finishes.
Meeting Point of Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour
The meeting point is in front of Calle Larga del'Ascension beside
Correr Museum's entrance in Saint Mark's Square. Here you will see the Post office (Poste Italiane) on your left: our assistant will wait for you with a signboard in which is written "TOUR".
Duration of Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour
The tour lasts for about 1 hour and 45 minutes of which 30 minutes are for the gondola ride.
Hours and days of Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour
Every day. The Gondola Ride is not operating operating the day of Redentore, the day of the Historical Regatta, on December 25th, on January 1st and in case of exceptional bad weather.
Meeting time: from November to March every day at 3.00pm. From April to October every day at 3.45pm. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time.
Cancellation policy for Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour
Reservation can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the Gondola Ride. Tours does not operate in case of exceptional bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
Accessibility and useful information for Discover Venice and Gondola Ride on Grand Canal Tour
– This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
– Comfortable shoes suggested.
– The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
– Each gondola can host maximum 6 people.
– The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guest’s weight.
– The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather.