|In Venice Today.com|
|In Venice Today.com|
Doge's Palace's Tour in Venice Italy (skipping the line)
A tour to visit the Doge's Palace Museum in Saint Mark's Square of Venice: the meeting point, hours, fares and prices, seasonality and useful information.
Doge's Palace's Tour - Saint Mark's Square - Venice
Doges's Palace's Tour in St. Mark's Square of Venice: € 42 per person.This tour introduces to the main civic monument of Venice Italy that stay in Saint Mark's Square: the magnificent Doge's Palace, the political seat of the Serenissima Republic and the house of all the doges.
This is a tour with an official guide of Venice and also includes the right to skip the line.
Finally a free optional tour to see Glass Craftsman Demonstration by visiting a Glass Factory close to Saint Mark's square (20 minutes tour).
Doges's Palace Tour's PricePrice per person: € 42. Free under 6 years old. No minimum participants.
Doge's Palace's TourThe Civic Museum of Palazzo Ducale is housed in the homonymous palace located in the splendid Piazza San Marco; placed next to the Basilica it also faces Saint Mark's Basin. Political seat of the Serenissima and the doges' house, it offers an exhibiting itinerary of an historical and architectural nature which is essential for every visitor interested to know the history of Venice. The Museum is part of the circuit of the Venetian Civic Museums and is one of the most visited monuments in Venice (more than 1 million per year).
To know more about Doge's Palace
Glass Craftsman DemonstrationLast stop of this tour is a Glass Craftsman Demonstration by visiting a Glass Factory nearby Saint Mark's square (20 minutes tour).
Duration of Doge's Palace's Tour– 1 hour (20 minutes more for the Glass craftsman at work in St. Mark's Square). It ends at 01.00 p.m.
Meeting point in Saint Mark's SquareOnce arrived in St. Mark's Square you'll meet your guide beside the Clock Tower (not the Bell Tower) nearby the Basilica. There's a money exchange in the corner and there you'll find our official guide with a sign with the written Tour.
Hours and days of the Doge's Palace's Tour– From Monday to Saturday at 10.45 a.m. (not available on Sunday, January 1st and 6th, April 25th, June 22th, August 15th, November 1st and 8th, December 25th).
– Meeting time: 10.30 a.m.
– Starting time: 10.45 a.m.
Languages available for Doge's Palace's Tour– From April to October: from Monday to Saturday English, French, Spanish and German. Italian only on Saturday.
– From November to March: English from Monday to Saturday - German on Monday and Friday - French on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - Spanish on Wednesday and Saturday.
What includes Doge's Palace's Tour– This is a shared guided tour with a qualified and experienced guide.
– Tickets "Skip the line" for Doge’s Palace; audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people.
– Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself Correr Museum, National Archeological Museumm, Marciana Library and its Monumental rooms.
– Free sale until the beginning of the tour.
Cancellation policy for Doge's Palace's TourReservations can be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours before the tour. Tour doesn't operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
Accessibility and useful information for Doge's Palace's Tour– This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
– You should have the voucher where is written “service provided by Venice Tours Srl”. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
– The tour could be shared with guests not belonging to the same party.
– Sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doge's Palace: there's a free deposit inside.